The noncredit Certificate of Completion in Photography provides opportunities for career preparation by providing courses that meet workforce needs. Photography skills, including photographing and digital image editing, are highly desirable in the photography industry and related industries, including graphic design, social media, and advertising. The program provides a solid technical background in digital applications, including photographing, editing, retouching, and printing. The outcomes of the program align with industry standards for photographic workplaces. Furthermore, the students who complete this certificate could consider continuing with credit photography certificates and the Associate in Arts Degree in Photography.
Learn more about the program at the Photography website.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Graduates will be able to employ principles of camera usage, digital adjustments, and studio photography, to create photographs to clients' specification for use in print and electronic media.
- Graduates will be able to utilize professional tools of photographic capture and editing.
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate ability to use all photographic equipment in a safe manner while employing creative imaging techniques to the final photographic product.
- Graduates will be able to illustrate skills in the proper implementation of business practices for fees, licensing, and copyright, as well as follow current health and safety regulations.
CC = Certificate of Completion
- Certificate(s): 432
Photography Certificate of Completion
- Hours: 432 [Non-Transcriptable]
|PHOT 404A||PHOTOSHOP FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS I||72|
|PHOT 404B||PHOTOSHOP FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS II||72|
|PHOT 404C||PHOTOSHOP FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS III||72|
|PHOT 405||INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY||72|
|PHOT 472||LIGHTROOM & PHOTOGRAPHIC DESIGN||72|
|PHOT 474A||STUDIO PHOTOGRAPHY TECHNIQUES I||72|